TRAVEL INSURANCE >>
As part of your participation in the "Queenstown Schoolies Week" Program, It is compulsory for you to have a current and valid Travel Insurance policy. A Basic 8 Day Travel Insurance Policy provided by Aussietravel has been included in the the "Queenstown Schoolies Week" Travel Package. Below is a Schedule of Benefits available as part of the travel insurance policy.
Travel Insurance Notes:
• Before commiting to the "Queenstown Schoolies Week" Travel Package, You should refer to the Aussietravel Combined FSG, PDS and Policy Wording to ensure you have considered your personal circumstances, that the insurance level is adequate for your personal requirements, and that you the policy holder understands what you are covered for in the case of a claim.
• The Basic 8 Day travel insurance policy provided does not cover any pre-existing medical conditions. Please refer to the Aussietravelcover Combined FSG, PDS and Policy Wording to see if your are require to have cover for a pre-existing medical condition. If you are required to be covered for a pre-existing medical condition an excess will apply to your "Queenstown Schoolies" Travel Package. This excess will be based on the Travel Insurance companies excess reccomendation.
• If you choose to purchase your own travel insurance policy, (at your own expense) Cutting Edge Adventures Australia must have a copy of your travel insurance policy no later than 2 week prior to your trip departure.
TRAVEL INSURANCE SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS >>
*1A - CANCELLATION FEES AND LOST DEPOSITS - $3000.00
1B - TRAVEL SERVICES PROVIDER INSOLVENCY - $3000.00
*2 - OVERSEAS EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE - Unlimited
*3 - OVERSEAS EMEGENCY MEDICAL OR HOSPITAL EXPENSES - Unlimited
*4 - ADDITIONAL EXPENSES - $5,000.00
*5 - HOSPITAL CASH ALLOWANCE - $3,000.00
*6 - ACCIDENTAL DEATH - $10,000.00
*7 - PERMANENT DISABILITY - $10,000.00
*8 - LOSS OF INCOME - $5,200.00
9 - LOSS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, CREDIT CARDS AND TRAVELLERS
CHEQUES - $500.00
10 - THEFT OF CASH, BANK NOTES, CURRENCY NOTES, POSTAL ORDERS,
MONEY ORDERS - $250.00
*11 - LUGGAGE OR PERSONAL EFFECTS - $3,000.00
*12 - LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS DELAY EXPENSES - $250.00
*13 - TRAVEL DELAY EXPENSES - $1,000.00
14 - ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORT EXPENSES - $2000.00
15 - PERSONAL LIABILITY - $1,000,000.00
*16 - RENTAL VEHICLE EXCESS / RETURN OF VEHICLE - $2000.00
Schedule of benefits Notes:
All Benefits and Excesses are in Australian Dollars.
INSURANCE EXCESS >>
The travel insurance company will not pay the first $100.00 for any one event under sections* 1A, 1B, 3, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 16. A Nil Excess applies to all other sections. You can remove the standard excess by paying an additional premium of $25.00.
DOWNLOADS / LINKS >>
• Download Aussietravelcover's Combined Financial Services Guide,
Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording by clicking
on the following link: Combined FSG, PDS and Policy Wording
• View Aussietravelcover's Privacy Statement by clicking on the following link: Privacy Statement
• View Aussietravelcover's FAQ's about travel insurance by clicking on the following link: Travel Insurance FAQ's
IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM >>
Immediate Notice should be given to Allianz Global Assistance by calling 1300 667 132 (within Australia)
For 24 Hour Emergency Assistance call:
• 1800 010 075 (within Australia)
• +61 7 3305 7499 (reverse charge from overseas)
Postal Address: Po Box 162, Toowong, Qld, 4066, Australia.
Please Note: For claims purposes, evidence of the value of the propery insured or the amount of any loss must be kept.